This notice discloses the privacy practices for lawpower.com. It applies only to information collected by this web site.
WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER
We collect only information that you voluntarily give us via email or in other direct contact. Specifically, that would be:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number(s)
- Personal health information (if you so choose)
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not, under any circumstances, sell or rent it to anyone.
How We Will Use Your Information
We will use it only to respond to you about the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with anyone outside of our organization or website host and/or manager.
We do not ask you to supply any credit card data or social security number via our website, and any personal health information you do supply is voluntary. You do not need to give details.
We protect your sensitive information offline. No-one is given access to it except employees who need it to contact you or set up your file.
What You Can Do
You can opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by replying to a received email, asking us to discontinue them. We will then remove your email address from our list.
By using the contact form or by calling 800-371-3506, you can:
- Learn what data we have about you, if any
- Change or correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Be aware when you use any link we provide to leave our site. Read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites.